Hey everyone. Every 15 minutes, Klutzy (The Evil Crab!) appears holding a green light at the Mine. What could that mean? Is it the crab in the missions? Does this have to do anything with the Penguin Secret Agency? Well, we can’t find out until the new mission comes out! Here’s an animation of the crab:
(By Snow Dobby)
Also, we will be having a Club Penguin Competition! You have to comment lots of times. The person who makes the most commens until Friday, will be the Grand Prize Winner! You can talk about Club Penguin, or response to other people’s comments!! The Prizes You Can Choose From Are..
- Be A Contributor On This Awesome Blog.
- Be On Our Blogroll For 2 Weeks.
- Dance In A Video With Striker214.
- Add Striker214 and 11dustin999 In Your Buddy List.
- Here are the rules for commenting:
- No spamming. Spamming means saying pointless things, or saying one letter or word at time. Or something like this->jhgjhgkygse
- No Commenting Numbers. (1,2,3,4,etc.)
- No Saying Bad Words or Sexual, Alcoohol, or Drug Related Talk
- Do not be mean.
- You are not allowed to use a comment trainer or any third party program to comment lots of times.
- This is like a HUGE chatbox. You can reply to other people’s comments.
Start commenting everyone!! And remember, the competition ends when I post next 2-4 days! I bet someone will comment about 1000 times, so start commenting!
The party we have all been waiting for has finally arrived on the Club Penguin island. And I’m here to show you guys all the secrets you guys want to see! But before I do so, I must say that the decorations are great!
For starter’s, there’s a room just for the Water Party! Go to the Iceberg, and go to the left blue looking thing.
You will wind up at the following place!
Also, the Ice Cream Apron is back from last year’s party. You can find it at the Plaza:
Inside the Mine, there is a movie on the Summer Party last year. It shows you how the Water Party begun. There is also a picture on the wall about it. Here is an animation of the movie (sorry that it stops during the middle of the film):
(Thanks Again Snow Dobby)
Another free item is the Shell Necklace located at the Beach.
If try throwing a snowball, you will throw a water balloon instead:
The Ice Rink has turned into a pool! Also, instead of a puck, there is a polo ball. There is a glitch which allows you to walk underneath the ball, which looks really funny!!
Also, wherever you go, you can find a water hose on the lower-right corner of your screen. If you click on it, you can throw water, which is really AWESOME!!
Don’t you wonder where did all this water come from?? Well… the answer is at the Boiler Room!! Go and find Out!!!!!!!!!!
And now for the new stage play!
The stage is called “The Penguins That Time Forgot”, which is about prehistoric times. It’s really cool because you can see how Club Penguin was during prehistoric times!! Here is a picture of the new play (click to Enlarge):
And with a new stage comes a new catalog with costumes. Here they are.
* Cheap Time Traveler Hat (10 coins only)
* Big Brow (50 coins)
* Tiger Cave Toga (350 coins)
* The Fern Fuzz Wig (450 coins)
* Primitive Necklace (100 coins)
* Zebra Cave Toga (350 coins)
* Grass Skirt (200 coins)
* Blue Tiki Mask (300 coins)
* Pink Tiki Mask (300 coins)
* Director’s Hat (250 coins)
* Volcanic Background (60 coins)
Filed under: About Me, ACP, Blogroll, Chat, Club Penguin, Club Penguin Blog, Club Penguin Catalog, Club Penguin Cheats, Club Penguin Cheats & Secrets, Club Penguin Famous People, Club Penguin Forums, Club Penguin Glitches, Club Penguin Info, Club Penguin News, Club Penguin Secrets, Club Penguin Walkthroughs, ClubPenguin, CP, CP Blog, CP Cheats, CP Cheats & Secrets, Cp Famous People, CP Glitches, CP Hints, CP Info, CP links, CP News, CP Pin, CP Secrets, Cp Walkthroughs, Funny CP, poll, Rockhopper, Secrets, Taco Slayer, This Site, Tips, Uncategorized, Viewer of the week, Weird | 323 Comments »